[VHFcontesting] SSB and CW in the September contest!

Bob, W3IDT w3idt at comcast.net
Tue Sep 6 18:49:58 EDT 2022

We - W3SO in WPA - will continue to use the convention...

SSB at the top of every EVEN UTC hour.
  CW at the top of every ODD  UTC hour.

SSB whenever there is a band opening.
If you see FT8 dBs of +anything, the band is OPEN..

We will have only 6m and 2m this contest.

Bob, w3idt
and Barry, wr3z
and Kevin, w3xox

. Robert F. Teitel, W3IDT