[VHFcontesting] Fwd: FS - (4) M2 902-14wl long Yagis

Bart Jahnke bjahnke at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 13:50:18 EDT 2022

Adding to my for-sale lists:

FS - Spare to my needs are four (4) M2 902-14wl long Yagis for 33cm.  Just
over 15' long, these are the highest gain 902 Yagis out there.  These are
assembled, but can be shipped for added packing and shipping cost. Asking
$595 picked up near Hartford CT, or for an extra $35 I will meet within 60
miles of Hartford. I will hold for pickup with prepayment by Paypal or
Venmo.

73 Bart W9JJ