[VHFcontesting] Is FT8 Really the Problem with VHF Contests?

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 17:54:42 EDT 2022

W1GHZ has some excellent designs for transverters from 902 MHz to 10 GHz.
The articles are all on his website. And the pc boards he supplies for them
are all very inexpensive! The parts are also easy to obtain and not
expensive. I have built his designs for 902, 1296, 3400, 5760 and 10368
MHz. Probably the most expensive part I use is the DigiLO I use in some of
them for the LO source.

73, Zack W9SZ