[VHFcontesting] Don't forget tonite is 222 Activity Night

David Olean k1whs at metrocast.net
Tue Aug 15 15:29:22 EDT 2023

Just a little reminder to get on 222 this evening. The action starts on
the East Coast around 2300 UT. I will be there and hope you will be too.
I have it on good authority that the weather will cooperate at least a
little bit. Patchy fog is predicted, but no huge storms or rain static
is involved here. That is a bonus. Check out 222.100 and move off as
activity grows.  If there is little activity on yourarea, monitor ON4KST
Chat Region 2 144/432 and set up a sked or two. Many of us monitor there
for activity. Meteors are very good as he Perseids winds down, so don't
be shy and try some meteor scatter for extra fun.

73

Dave K1WHS