[VHFcontesting] Time to check out your VHF gear!

k3sk at buckwalter.co k3sk at buckwalter.co
Wed Jan 11 11:54:10 EST 2023

Dave,

I've been perfecting the VHF/UHF stuff since the September contest and am almost ready for the January event.     Last week I added new W6QPL PG-103 preamps on the tower for each of the 4 bands (2m, 1.25m, 70cm, 23cm) and fixed an intermittent SWR issue I had on 2m.   All that’s left to do is update some software and add an additional display so I can be simultaneously baffled and amazed by all the technological data displayed before me.

Then I can hope and pray for propagation.

de K3SK