[VHFcontesting] IF Radios & XTRs

Terry Price terry at directivesystems.com
Mon Jan 16 16:30:01 EST 2023

You are right, the K3 doesn't "look" like a $5000 radio, it just works like
one. The thing I love about the K3 is within the first 30 minutes on
touching one when they first came out, they were VERY intuitive. I've owned
3 TS2000's and I still don't understand them!! I guess beauty is in the eyes
of the beholder.

Terry