[VHFcontesting] SCAM ALERT - Ham Radio Equipment For Sale ?

Jerry jer.sieg at shaw.ca
Wed May 3 23:37:22 EDT 2023

Thanks for the follow up gang.. I Banned Him from the Group and Never
Approved his Msg !  If there is an 'Actual AE5RV' that never posted
this.. I apologize !  Don't want to shame someone who is Legit !
Just had another user 'sign up' (won't say the call sign at this time)
Has 9 look ups on QRZ and been licensed a year !  Will keep you posted !
Jerry
VE6CPP