[VHFcontesting] beacon question

Tom Mayo tmayo6 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 19:58:10 EST 2023

Herb,

This is why exact language is so important.  This is the question from the
General pool downloaded from the ARRL.  "A" is correct according to the
pool.

G1B02 (A) [97.203(b)]

With which of the following conditions must beacon stations comply?

*A. No more than one beacon station may transmit in the same band from the
same station location*

B. The frequency must be coordinated with the National Beacon Organization

C. The frequency must be posted on the internet or published in a national
periodical

D. All these choices are correct

This makes a lot more sense if you look at the whole answer, right?  And
it's not just the same frequency, it's the same band.

Tom, N1MU