[VHFcontesting] KM4IMU 220MHz up contest: Close but a No Show

nosigma at aol.com nosigma at aol.com
Sun Aug 4 12:51:39 EDT 2024

Despite best efforts I was a no show this weekend.  10GHz and down installed on the fold over Jeep mast.  I did some hoisting tests last night and was NOT comfortable with what  I saw despite some additional work on the hoisting lines.  No interest in risking the new antennas or the mast tubing.  I know what to do to fix it and make it reliable and safe, it just couldn't happen this morning.
I will keep at it. Sorry to disappoint the few I told that I might make it up on the air.
73John KM4KMU