[VHFcontesting] List of East Coast Rover Sites

Chris Lumens chris at lumensoutdoors.org
Sun Aug 11 20:44:12 EDT 2024

>Chris KG6CIH and I were working on a map. I'm not sure if he's updated it
>recently, but you can view it -
>
>Rover data
>https://goo.gl/maps/RzprKNrGbGxFmLi7A?g_st=ac
>
>Green are spots we know or have heard are good, yellow are spots we know or
>have heard are okay, red are known bleh spots.
>
> Black is unconfirmed, either we found it by staring at Google maps or
>heard of it from somewhere. It could mean that it's a great spot that we
>just hadn't visited yet, or it could mean that it's a mountain road that's
>totally blocked and needs to be culled from the list. YMMV.

I have not updated it recently, but I should do that - I've got various
new sites and I need to upgrade the ratings of several of them.  I
should probably also add more data like access issues, etc.

I've roved from a bunch of locations in New England at this point, so
I'm happy to share what I know.

--
Chris Lumens - KG6CIH
Hike * MTB * XC Ski * Haskell