[VHFcontesting] [222Activity] 222 MHz Night: If it's Tuesday , This Must be Bedlam edition K1WHS

k3sk at buckwalter.co k3sk at buckwalter.co
Wed Aug 14 11:57:08 EDT 2024

..........., 222 MHz has never been better.  Now that we have a cottage industry developing that makes 222 MHz accessories, there is some momentum building.  So get your 222 hat, coffee mug or T shirt and let people know all about 222 MHz.

I got hats !      I am married to K3TTY, aka "the Hat Lady".     See the this link if you want a Make 222MHz Great Again hat --- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JLec-7ay57XZL0xDnxHeAYFMcEUNXarF/view?usp=sharing