[VHFcontesting] 222 Activity Night

k3sk at buckwalter.co k3sk at buckwalter.co
Mon Jan 8 19:05:07 EST 2024

A usual, I will be on for Tuesday 222 Activity Night looking to work as may others as possible.  Although I am not a contender for the Bass Boat or other "over 30 contacts" awards, I am looking for the remaining states east of the Mississippi that I need.   If you are in DE, MA, KY or MS, point your antenna toward FM07.   I can be contacted on the ON4KST chat board for coordinating and schedules.    Although my CW is less than stellar, I am available for any mode, including CW, SSB, FT8, Q65 or MSK

de K3SK
FM07th