[VHFcontesting] To submit or not to submit

David Olean k1whs at metrocast.net
Fri Jan 26 14:20:16 EST 2024

Hi Doug,

I feel your pain. I am starting to see the same issues. Most of it is
dealing with computers and digital modes. When you stack that on top of
trying to copy a weak station and then be thinking of the three people
who want skeds on different bands right after, it can befuddle an old
geezer pretty quick.  I have slowed down the participation in hopes of
keeping track of what I am doing. I stay off six meters for that reason.
I have a 3CX3000A7 amp and four seven element yagis on a hilltop. It
works  much better than I can take care of!! I send in a small score (if
I remember!!) heh heh

Dave K1WHS