[VHFcontesting] [222Activity] 222 Activity Night is TONIGHT!!!

k3sk at buckwalter.co k3sk at buckwalter.co
Tue Jan 30 21:56:29 EST 2024

Weird conditions on the band.  I had a very high noise level to the NE and almost zero noise to the SW. Probably the first time I didn't complete a QSO with WZ1V, and it wasn't for lack of trying.  I was pretty sure I heard K8TQK in EM89 but he was at the noise level and I couldn't get enough to confirm it was him.    I didn't stick around after 9PM local but managed to snag 6 contacts in 6 different states and 6 different grids..

CALL     	DISTANCE		GRIDSQUARE	MODE	STATE

NX9O		641. km		EM84			FT8		GA
WA3DRC	268 km		FM28MM		MFSK		MD
KC4AAW	426 km		EM85sh		FT8		NC
WA3EOQ	266 km		FN09			USB		MD