[VHFcontesting] Fwd: Eastern VHF/UHF/Microwave Conference - 3rd Call for Papers

Mark Thompson wb9qzb_groups at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 12 15:34:38 EDT 2024

 ----- Forwarded Message -----
 From: Paul Wade W1GHZ <w1ghz.q at gmail.com>To: NEWS VHF Reflector <newsvhf at mailman.qth.net>; microwave at mailmanlists.us via Microwave <microwave at mailmanlists.us>; 10ghz-up at groups.io <10ghz-up at groups.io>; "midwest-microwave at groups.io" <midwest-microwave at groups.io>; "brms at groups.io" <brms at groups.io>Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2024 at 10:05:29 AM CDTSubject: [BRMS] 3rd Call for Papers - Eastern VHF/UHF/Microwave Conference
 Third Call for Papers for the 47th Eastern VHF/UHF/Microwave ConferenceApril 19-21, 2024
Windsor, CT
https://newsvhf.com/conference/ for details.

With the conference just over a month away, we still have room for a few more presentations - like yours!
Please consider giving a presentation or submitting a paper.  even a short talk about a small project would be good.All bands from 6 meters to light, or topics of general interest like roving or test equipment.
Speaking of test equipment, Greg, WA1VUG, will be providing some of the fantastic Rohde & Schwarz instruments - up to 170 GHz this year.
I mostly subscribe to microwave groups, but most microwavers also do VHF and UHF.  anyway, please pass this along.
Please register soon, even if you aren't speaking.
73Paul W1GHZ & Mark, K1MAP_._,_._,_