[VHFcontesting] Contest suggestion / Multiple contacts per band

Bob, W3IDT w3idt at comcast.net
Wed Sep 18 11:37:29 EDT 2024

Having been one of the proponents of three contacts per band (and
forcing CW contacts to be in the CW exclusive portions on 6m and 2m),
I find Ed's (K3DNE) comments...

> I am opposed to proposals (that I have read about on the reflectors)
that advocate three contacts – phone, CW and digital. I feel this would
disenfranchise the no-code operators from effectively participating in
the mixed mode category.

... to be the most persuasive argument against my own proposal that I
recall seeing.

Bob, w3idt

. Robert F. Teitel, W3IDT
.