[VHFcontesting] [222Activity] 222 night from CN82 #2

David Olean k1whs at metrocast.net
Thu Sep 19 14:16:17 EDT 2024

Hello Matt

I am sorry that I missed you on Tuesday evening. I quit right at 03:00
when the sprint ended. I was beat after a long day..  I will be on
tonight  222 MHz EME and hope to get a few partners to attempt some
QSOs. The Moon rises on the East Coast at  about 00:00 UT. I hope to run
a sked with WA3EOQ at 00:15 UT on his rising Moon, but will hang around
afterward in hopes of some more activity.  Condx have been good. You
were loud in the Sept Contest off the Moon. I would love to listen for
W7TZ when he gets going.   Hopefully a few more folks will show up and
make things interesting.  I will be on HB9Q

73

Dave K1WHS

Make 222 MHz Great Again!