[VHFcontesting] VHF Activity

Sid Shusterman k3sx at comcast.net
Sun Sep 22 16:45:34 EDT 2024

Without going too far down the rabbit hole Howard nailed it! The
excitement of building an antenna or a rig from old parts sparked the
geek fire we had as kids. Beer can verticals and more breathed life into
our dreams. Today it is worse than shack on a belt it is world wide
communications holding something in our hand.
Well said Howard.
73,
Sid K3SX