WriteLOG in CQWW Phone

Peter Bowyer G4MJS g4mjs@blacksheep.org
Mon, 27 Oct 1997 17:21:43 +0000 (GMT)

Hi All

I juest wanted to make it known how pleased I was with WriteLog's
performance at the weekend. I'm a very new user of the product, never used
it 'in anger' before, but I am an experienced user of other logging
software.

I found I got used to the keystrokes very easily, and it was great to be
able to call up the various status windows at different times during the
contest, and 'park' them where I wanted to on the screen.

I experimented with, but didn't use, voice keying via WAV files - I did use
it for CQs though, which worked out fine. Next time I'll try the full monty.

This was all single-op - the folks I'm doing the CW leg with (M7A
multi-single) are staunch CT fans, so I'll have to re-learn that one for
next month :-(

73 Peter G4MJS
--
Peter Bowyer G4MJS