Subject: trouble wit 9.14
Author:  Bill Bennett N7DZ <n7dz@qsl.net> at internet
Date:    11/9/98 10:53 PM

     .
This past weekend, I wanted to use Writelog in CW SS, so I installed 9.08 on a
Win/95 system. This version works fine, and keys CW fine. Then I tried to apply
the 9.14 update, and it gives the error "Writelog not installed". I uninstalled
9.08 and reinstalled it, but could not resolve the problem. So I used 9.08 in
the SS - it worked fine.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Bill N7DZ