Another question!

John / NS1Z ns1z@agate.net
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 01:11:34 +0000

That is what I did. Took a while but the hardest part was trying to get the
level consistant on each letter etc. It does work "as advertised" as I
first tried it out on the VHF Sweeps. Lots of fun....

At 08:07 PM 10/15/98 -0400, Douglas R. Frie wrote:
>Here I just got thru thanking everybody fir their help, and i have yet
>another question!
>It seems that in order to do voice keying, one must record a wav file
>for every number and letter of the alphabet, that's what I get from the
>online manual. Wading thru this is a little confusing. Especially
>setting up the CW memories. I WILL get it tho, plan on hooking
>everything up tomorrow if i can get some sleep tonite.
>73 all

          John Wilcox  NS1Z
QTH List Admin: MEHAM, Homebrew, Kenwood
               FN44rn
           ns1z@agate.net
         fon: 207-364-2246

            871 Route 120