[WL-USERS] Sound Board?

Bob Foster rlfoster@ptd.net
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 07:49:38 -0400

Hi Richard,

Go to the WriteLog Manual, Index, WinRtty, and read about setting the
levels.  You need to do this before using WriteLog for RTTY.

Good Luck, 73,
Bob, K3QIA
Berwick, PA

Subject:
        [WL-USERS] Sound Board?
   Date:
        Sun, 25 Apr 1999 20:22:56 -0500
   From:
        Richard Thorne <rthorne@tcac.net>
     To:
        Write Log List <wl-users@wu3v.net>

Hi:

I'm brand new to AFSK rtty and need some help using the soundboard.

I've hooked up my 1000mp to the soundboard by using a stereo 1/8" plug
from the AF Out jack on the back of the 'MP.

I'm using the Line-In jack on the sound board.  When I turn the 'MP on
the audio is routed to the soundboard and is played on my computer
speakers.

When I bring up rttywrite it does not appear to be copying any print.
The tuning indicator has a dot in the middle of the box and thats it.
I'm sure I'm doing something wrong here.

For what its worth my Soundboard as three jacks: Line-In, Mic-In and
Speaker Out.  All appear to use a 1/8" stereo plug.

Any ideas?, thanks in advance.

Richard Thorne - N5ZC (Ex. KA2DSY, N2BHP, WB5M)
Amarillo, TX