[WriteLog] CW CQ with Writelog?

Ric Plummer ricp@ultranet.com
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 17:39:18 +0000

Bob,
I assume your question is really how do I use F1 for CQ. Of course any F key cna
be used, but we have all become used to F1.
To do this you must first edit the writelog.ini file and set CtCompatible
Accel=YES.
This will trun the F1 key into a general purpose function key rather than the
Windoz HELP key.
Now, in the Setup, put your message into F11. You will not the phrase F1 in CT
mode.
Also, take a look in the HELP file for the other things you get with this
setting.
73, Ric KV1W