[WL-USERS] Windows

Preston Graham Preston Graham" <w4fda@pobox.com
Mon, 31 May 1999 22:27:04 -0400

I used the WriteLog program in the WPX CW contest the past weekend and found it to be excellent.  But, I am stymied by one problem that I will attempt to describe. I opened up several windows for the contest and place them where I wanted(after many false starts).  Even changed some of them during the contest as I was mainly interested in getting familiar with the program after many years with CT.  All of the windows have this one thing in common, the heading is missing.  I can get the heading to show up by putting the mouse pointer over the window until the rectangle shows up and double clicking.  However, the window then jumps to another part of the screen.  When I grab it, either by the rectangle or with the mouse pointer on the heading, the window moves but leaves the heading behind(which then disappears).  So I'm back to having the window where I want it but with no heading.  I've searched the help files and tried everything I know to no avail. I have the latest version, 923G, and the computer is a P2 350 running Win98.
 Appreciate any input.  73, Pres W4FDA
<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#c4dfdb>
<DIV><FONT size=2>I used the WriteLog program in the WPX CW contest the past
weekend and found it to be excellent.&nbsp; But, I am stymied by one problem
that I will attempt to describe. I opened up several windows for the contest and
place them where I wanted(after many false starts).&nbsp; Even changed some of
them during the contest as I was mainly interested in getting familiar with the
program after many years with CT.&nbsp; All of the windows have this one thing
in common, the heading is missing.&nbsp; I can get the heading to show up by
putting the mouse pointer over the window until the rectangle shows up and
double clicking.&nbsp; However, the window then jumps to another part of the
screen.&nbsp; When I grab it, either by the rectangle or with the mouse pointer
on the heading, the window moves but leaves the heading behind(which then
disappears).&nbsp; So I'm back to having the window where I want it but with no
heading.&nbsp; I've searched the help files and tried everything I know to no
avail. I have the latest version, 923G, and the computer is a P2 350 running
Win98.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>&nbsp;Appreciate any input.&nbsp; 73, Pres
W4FDA</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>