[WriteLog] Frequencies

k7wm k7wm@i10net.com
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 14:06:00 -0000

Jim, AD1C, suggested that I put a summary of the responses received of the
operating frequencies on the where abouts of RTTY on the 17/12 meter bands:
  Freqs to use             :    17 meter, 18100-18110
                                     12 meter, 24920-24925
  Comments:             :     Not much activity,  EU possible early on 17,
                                     most activity on 17 meters. Am
converting my
                                     17/12 antenna to 10/15 meters.  GL

Have been listening dutifully but have heard nothing. Know there is an
antenna at the end of the coax as my swr is low. Seems to be some activity
on CW but none heard on RTTY...Will keep at it..
Wayne k7wm@i10net.com