[WriteLog] SSB

Ed esalcedo@pworld.net.ph
Mon, 1 May 2000 01:04:43 +0800

I guess you recorded each alphabet separately?  I did it too when I first tried
the DVK and it sounded weird because I couldn't duplicate the exact pitch of
my previous recordings so what I did was to record the whole alphabet in a
single file and used a WAV editing tool to extract each letter.  Try it!

> Hello,
>
> I was trying to configure writelog for SSB over Sound Blaster. I recorded
> messages for each letter but when using in WL it seems  funy due to
> incorrect pronouncing. Is there any special techics for recording alphabet
> to make it work?
>
> Regards,
>
> Nodir EY8MM

73 and Mabuhay!