[WriteLog] WL RTTY window

HK3PXA ,R.REY hk3pxa@hotmail.com
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 15:08:32 -0500

Hello :  Seeing all these postings about the WL RTTY rcving window ... I
dont like the new version window ... its confusing for me ... what ever
happened with the first "T" like window ... easy to use , easy to find stns
etc .
I dont want to set up another program or connect other gadgets to my radio
just use the big T ... call me lazy .. what ever, but I worked last years
RTTY CQ test with it and got into the first ten with it ... now I doubt I'd
get into the first 100 trying to figure it out ???

Can we have it back in future versions ? Or have it as an optionin a menu
and everybody just picks out what pleases him best.

73 de HK3PXA  ROB