[WriteLog] Log Window Field Sizing?

Bob Helms af5z@inetport.com
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 18:35:26 -0500

Hi Kenny,

There are two existing methods to control the appearance of the main
log window in Write Log.

1.)  Select the font and character size for it under
	[SETUP]
	[LOG WINDOW FONT]

2.)  Change what actual fields are display on it under
	[SETUP]
	[DISPLAY FORMAT]

I suggest you click the [HELP] button for this one as there are
some details about DUPE and INVALID QSOs along with the SEQ NUMBER.

-	-	-

I understand your original desire was to control the column width
or 'white space' between field entries however I don't see how to
adjust this with the current version of Write Log.  The above may
help you modify the appearance of the log more to your liking.

73,
Bob Helms, AF5Z
af5z@inetport.com