[WriteLog] CW decoder issues

Dennis ae4ei@powernet.org
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 13:50:00 -0500

I have a problem with my cw decoder... I really don't think it's anything to
do with writelog..  But maybe someone has experienced this same issue before
me.  I had no problem with it during the naqp test.   However, when I went
to participate in the WAE test, nada, nothing, kaput....  I actually had to
turn the AF up to 10 on the knwd 850sat to make it copy es then it still
wasn't enough audio..  The sound card (montego bay) acts like it has some
sort of 50dB att on it or something.  I done all the test that can be
performed es everything shows it working.  Cable is good between the phone
jack es to the back of the sound card.  Any one have any ideas as to what
may be happening here ? ?  Thanks a billion.....

Dennis, W4DWS