[WriteLog] Need Some Help

Robert W. Wood woodr@usd.edu
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 14:34:11 -0500

Dear Writelog Group

Just received Writelog and installed it.  Want to use it on rtty and
psk.  Presently I am using a RIGblaster and Digipan on psk and it works
beautifully.

However, have heard so many excellent comments about Writelog that I
wanted to use it.

Installed it in my Gateway computer, thought I did everything right ,but
it just doesn't seem to work.  In rtty I get lots of letters appearing
all the time.  Can't even clear that out with alt w.  Can't transmit
either.  I wonder if anyone could help me out with some simple
instructions/checks.  I know I haven't set something right but have
tried everything that I could think of or read.

Once again, I can get on psk with my RIGblaster and Digipan but want to
use Writelog for rtty and psk.

Bob, W0UD