[WriteLog] USB-serial recs?

Gerald Schmitt kk5yy@arrl.net
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 03:43:57 GMT

There is an alternative Socket Communications makes several PC Card
ex PCMCIA serial cards. Some are ruggedized some have two serial
ports and some have detachable serial cabls for ease of transport. I
have found that they are aerial ports in every way so will woks with
almost any program. I believe there are even DOS drivers for them.

Hope this helps Jerry KK5YY