[WriteLog] computer problem

Fritz Schewe ad6g@mcn.org
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 21:37:22 -0700

Ron:  I have had a disk crash, lost most of everything.  I'm in the process
of reconstruction.  I'm going to have to down load the latest version of
Writelog and install it.  The question is, will the registration
instructions below that you gave me early this year for 921 work?  And is
there any thing else I should do?   I have been able to extract some of my
backed up contest files.  However, I can't get much of writelog copied over
to the new disk, to get it working.

"Registration code the code for AD5EN is:  8Mifw3*weUi  Make sure you
type your call in CAPITAL LETTERS and the registration code just like
it is above. Other wise the program will not run. This will also be
the last time you have to type in the code. The program will remember
it from then on, unless you have to reload the program you downloaded
again, at some point.. If you have a code with a figure (1) we don't
use "ones" so it will be a lower case "L" however if you have a (0)
we do use both zeros and capital letter Oh if you try one and it
doesn't work try the other, then it will work.."

Thanks Fritz