[WriteLog] Heathkit Parts?

k0bx@qsl.net k0bx@qsl.net
26 Aug 2000 18:26:31 -0700

Well Don, what do you call "Buy"?  A beer at Dayton?
I have a 15/20/40 meter coil for a SB-200 (Image that).  That's the good news, bad news
is that the 20 meter coil is used and I had to fix it once.  The 15 and 40 are brandnew.

The price is right,  if you can't make it to Dayton, then someone will have to put a AA5AU mask
on like we did with Eddie.

Let me know if these can be of any use to you.

Joe K0BX

On Sat, 26 August 2000, "Don  Hill" wrote:

> Anyone know where I can buy input tuning coils for Heathkit
> amplifiers?  I burned up my last 20m coil in SARTG last weekend.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Don AA5AU
>

> --

k0bx@qsl.net
http://www.qsl.net/k0bx

Free Unlimited Internet Access! Try it now!
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/altavista/index.html