[WriteLog] DXCC Tracking Multiplier Module - Country Count by band

Bob Helms af5z@inetport.com
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 16:37:29 -0600

I've entered old QSLs received into a Write Log file setup using the
DXCC tracking multiplier module.  It's been a great tool while looking
at DX cluster spots since they are now properly colored on the BAND MAP
to indicate if the station is a new band country for me.

Unfortunately I'm finding some disagreements between band/country totals
that I don't understand.  If I look at a BAND SUMMARY WINDOW or VIEW
the log sorted CHRONOLOGICALLY BY BAND, those totals are correct.

If I do a CONTEST, CREATE REPORTS and look at the COUNTRIES BY BAND,
I see the following:

BAND	ACTUAL		COUNTRIES BY
	TOTAL		BAND REPORTED TOTAL
80	 4		 0
40	43		 2
30	 5		 1
20	45		 1
15	64		64
10	42		 1

When using this file, if I enter a new country on any band, it is
correctly identified as a NEW MULTIPLIER or not based on if I already
have that country in the file.  The only area that seems to be in error
is the files created with the CONTEST/CREATE REPORTS function for
countries by band.

Can someone explain this to me or tell me what I've done wrong?
This occurs with WL Version 10.22B as well as earlier versions
I had since the file was created several months ago.

Thanks,
Bob Helms, AF5Z
af5z@inetport.com