[WriteLog] Pse help get windows back

WA9ALS - John jfleming@shelbynet.net
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 20:55:12 -0500

I operated with 2 monitors Saturday, then went back to 1.  I couldn't
find some of the windows, so I thought it had something to do with the
"real estate" and have been trying to get back to using one monitor.
Even with the second monitor disabled in Windows (and not hooked up), I
couldn't find the msising Writelog windows.

Tonight I hooked the 2nd monitor back up, thinking I would find the
missing windows and get them back on one screen.  Well, there must be
something else very wrong, and I can't figure it out.

The problem is CONTEST-SPECIFIC!  If I bring up the TARA contest, I
cannot view the Check Call, Super Check Partial, Rates, or Beam Headings
windows.  **HOWEVER**, if I bring up any other contest or start a new
contest, the windows come up as expected!

So...  What is contest-specific about the windows, and what could I have
done to mess them up?  In a way it doesn't matter since they will be OK
for new contests, but it's one of those spooky things you just don't
feel good about unless you can figure it out!  THANKS!
WA9ALS - John
   email:  jfleming@shelbynet.net
homepage:  http://www.qsl.net/wa9als
 logbook:  http://www.qsl.net/wa9als/search.htm