AW: [WriteLog] WL Rig Control with IC761

Carsten Steinhöfel carsten.steinhoefel@web.de
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 13:03:24 -0000

Hi Edgar,

can you tell me your settings for the rig? Or maybe the relevant parts
of your writelog.ini.

When I start Writelog with the rig on, the correct frequency is set, but
not the mode. After tuning the frequency is not updated.

Setting the frequency from Writelog only works sometimes. Because it
works with other software it is either the writelog settings, or maybe
it has something to do with flow control. (RTS/DTS is not connected
because I use it for CW on the same port)

73 and thanks for your help

Carsten (DL1EFD)