[WriteLog] CW decoder in Rttyrite actually works!

Jerry Flanders jflanders2@home.com
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 19:20:08 -0500

Well - at least, better than I had expected. I worked CW in this weekend's
10 meter contest and discovered that the 10.21H Rttyrite CW decoder in WL
10.21K actually works. It is not perfect, but it is better than anything I
had seen before. I was amazed at how well it could keep up with a guy's
speed change - lots of them speed up the routine 5nn, then slow for the rest.

Often, if I missed copying a DX number or whatever in my head, I could look
to the screen and find it there. Nice surprise! Thanks, Wayne. Only problem
is that it copied behind quite a bit (the computer is a P133, and I expect
the decoder would keep up better with a faster machine).

Jerry W4UK