[WriteLog] ARRL Roundup.

Eddie Schneider edlyn@california.com
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 17:14:34 -0800

                   DO YOU NEED NEVADA ON RTTY?

If you are one of the many that have indicated a "need" for Nevada
to complete or further your quest for WAS RTTY, then wait no longer.

Accompanied by Eddie, G0AZT and some members of, NACHO,(Nevada
Association of Contest Highland Operators) we will operate as
K4WW/7, multi-single, in the 2001 ARRL RTTY RoundUp. This operation
will take place from the Virginia City QTH of K5RC.

Tom, K5RC, is a "world class" contester and his station is well
equipped for a serious effort.
FT1000 MP (2), Command HF2500 & SB220 amps.
KT34XA @ 80', TH6DXX @ 35', 2 el 40 @ 70', 3 el 40 @ 50', wires for
80-160 and a Vee beam for 80-10.

There will be little, if any, pre-contest activity, but Eddie and I
plan on staying until Tuesday morning, and should be active again
after the contest.

In order to keep the bureau QSL requests to a minimum, I ask that DX
stations just send me an email k4ww@aol.com with the information,
and I will reply via the bureau. Direct QSL this operation with SASE
to:

Shelby Summerville, K4WW
6506 Lantana Court
Louisville, KY 40229-1544