[WriteLog] On and Off time posting in Cabrillo - Help

Marty Tippin martyt@pobox.com
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 09:10:01 -0600

 From ARRL General Rules for All Contests
(http://www.arrl.org/contests/announcements/rules-all.html):

4.10. In a Cabrillo format log, you do not record any on or off times. The
log checking software will calculate on and off times from your Cabrillo
log file.

-Marty NW0L
  martyt@pobox.com