[WriteLog] Two WriteLog Bugs?

W0AH@aol.com W0AH@aol.com
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 11:49:21 EST

In a message dated 10/29/00 9:39:21 PM Mountain Standard Time,
ka8jxg@callsign.net writes:
Bug #1 referred to duplicate serial numbers.
<<   2. It also failed to recognize J3A
 >as
 > > a dupe this afternoon when I had worked this station yesterday on the
same
 > > band.  That entry shows correctly in my log, but the program did not
 > > recognize it as a dupe.  I was surprised, then, when the other station
 >came
 > > back to me and said, "I've already worked you."  When I visually scanned
 > > the log in WL, I discovered that he was right.
 > >
 > > Carl >>
I have had the above problem.  After saving the contest file and closing
Writelog 10.19 and then reopening Writelog and the contest file, the dupes
show correctly.
Doug  W0AH