[WriteLog] scrolling in band map

Richard B Drake rbdrake@erols.com
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:30:29 -0500

If you use rig control, the band map always centers itself on the
frequency the radio is tuned to. You scroll the band map by tuning
the radio. I have sometimes wished I could change the resolution
of the band map to show a wider area of the band with perhaps a
little less detail.

---
73, Rich - W3ZJ