[WriteLog] Rig Control & PTT

kg0us@swbell.net kg0us@swbell.net
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 15:14:04 -0600

Steve,

I have been using the Yaesu ADM cable to control my IC-775DSP without any
problems.

At Radio Shack I was able to find a neat little Headphone Adapter
(274-368c  $1.99) that adapts 3.5mm stereo phone plug to fit 1/8" mono
phone jack.  I plugged in between the ADM stereo plug and the ICOM
remote jack.

Good Luck,

Dave KG0US