[WriteLog] WriteLog Clean Install

Ed Sleight k4sb@mindspring.com
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 00:08:38 +0000

"Raymond W. Brann" wrote:

> Greetings,
> I've deleted my current version and would like to do a Clean Install.
>
> I've tried a couple of times even deleting the old directories,
> but the new install keeps comming up with old settings I'd like to be
> rid of.
>
> Is there something "lurking" in the system registry??

Yep, you hit it right on the head. Unfortunately, "uninstall" programs
don't do a very good job at times.

Norton System Works 2001 4.0 is available from Symantec for $39.95 with
free shipping, and will clean the registry. And you will be amazed at
the number of things it finds which are no longer necessary.

73
Ed