[WriteLog] SCOPE FIXED - THANKS

WA9ALS - John jfleming@shelbynet.net
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 09:19:34 -0500

Don suggested checking the x,y values for the Rttyrite windows - That
was really close, but my problem was the scope, not the print window.  I
would have sworn that I next looked at -both- scope x,y settings, and
that they were reasonable, but this is a good example of why we
shouldn't swear about anything!  HI  I just looked back again, and the x
coordinate for [SCOPE] was -993!  Now, how the heck did it get that
way??  I set [SCOPE] the same as [SCOPE2], opened up the Rttyrite
windows, and sure enough, when I moved the top one off, there was the
other one just where it should be.

I also had tried holding down CONTROL while opening the file to restore
default window positions, and that didn't appear to work, but maybe I
didn't quite get something right about that at the time.

Tnx bandwidth!  73
WA9ALS - John
   email:  jfleming@shelbynet.net
homepage:  http://www.qsl.net/wa9als (NEW - DX Telnet Setup page!)