[WriteLog] CQWW 160 .Dup List?

WA5JWU@aol.com WA5JWU@aol.com
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 00:12:40 EST

Really enjoyed the CQWW 160 contest here in Louisiana.  First three hours I
was running with the computer time set wrong.  No problem with windows:
edited the log in batches and it was a breeze.  Only problem I have is the
rules that I have says that e-mail log submissions should include .sum, .log,
and .dup.....well, I can't figure out how to get the .dup list.  Can the
cabrillo format be used or is the .dup list somewhere I am overlooking?  I am
still using 10.09 of Writelog...just have not updated yet.  Anyone with ideas?

Mike, WA5JWU