[WriteLog] SO2R box Update

Jay Terleski wx0b@arraysolutions.com
Wed, 02 Feb 2000 18:00:34 -0800

Hello Writeloggers,

Many of you have asked for updates so I better publish one to the whole
group rather than one at a time.

The Array Solutions Box is progressing well. I have arranged with Bob
Locher of Idom Press to become an OEM for the CMOS III keyer.  This
keyer has 6 memories and is a fantastic device for contesting it is
added to the design.

The box is going to be about 1/2 Keyboard size and will sit nicely next
to your keyboard. It will have a similar slope to it.  All I/O is from
the back panel.

It will work with Writelog or it can be used manually stand alone, using
the PTT inputs from your rig.  It has a smart footswitch as well for
those who like to run ssb tests with a footswitch.

Headphone steering, mic steering, key steering are all done via Writelog
or from your PTT inputs of the radios.  Also TNC steering is included if
you like to use an outboard device for those digital modes.

I think this device will also make a great companion for DXpeditions
using a notebook.

I thank Ron and Wayne for for their help and support.

Please direct questions directly to me and not to the group to keep
traffic down.

--
Jay Terleski
WX0B - Array Solutions