[WriteLog] XE RTTY Contest Setup

Ron Stailey k5dj@contesting.com
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 00:10:28 -0500 (EST)

>Has anyone figured out how to customize WriteLog to work the XE RTTY contest
>this weekend?  I'm trying to figure it out but it's a little over my head
>right now.  If
>I make any progress I'll post it.
>
>Official rules are at:  http://www.fmre.org.mx/concursos/eng-rtty/rules.html

  In the exchange it says:
  Exchange:
  Mexico: Signal report and State
  DX Stations: Signal report and Serial Number, Starting with 001

  ARRL Roundup will let you do what is needed. RST is already supported.
  QTH - will take the Mexico States or serial number of all other stations.
  including USA stations working each other
  Think good ness no one has to give both a Serial number and a State. hi
  You will have to edit scoring after the test..

   73, de Ron K5DJ