[WriteLog] dxp38 failure

Marty Tippin martyt@pobox.com
Tue, 08 Feb 2000 07:02:48 -0600

Have you moved it to a different COM port? That's usually the message you
get when it doesn't find the TNC on the expected port. If you upgraded to
their new version of the DXP38 software, it probably forgot where you put
the TNC. If it's on COM2 and you're running the DOS version of the DXP38
software, you need to add "/2" or "/COM2" to the end of the command string
(can't remember which of those it is).

-Marty KI0LO
  martyt@pobox.com