[WriteLog] Prefix List

C.M. Christensen cchris@usd.edu
Wed, 09 Feb 2000 12:54:49 -0600

In earlier versions of Logic I was able to print out a hard copy of the
prefix table. It was a handy way to quickly run through all of the
prefixes and I used it several times; in particular to fix a bunch of
Russian prefixes that were incorrect in an update of Logic. Although it
is fourteen pages long it made a handy desk reference and assured me
that after changing things in the prefix list I could still go back and
look to see what was on the original. I can't seem to find a way to
print the prefix table from version 5.2.36.  Anyone know of a way to do
this?
--
73, Chris ACØM