[WriteLog] 10.14E Telnet Packet Bug

Jim McHale mchale@FirstStrike-Inc.com
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 10:48:44 -0500

I've seen this too and was just typing in a msg to the same effect
when John's msg came in :). I was seeing this in .13 as well. In my
case I'm using a cable modem, and have tried a few different telnet
nodes. Always same results, bring in a lot of data and the packet
window acts like its getting a continuous stream of crlf's (or
newlines).
-jim
NM1W